- 8 ozs. yellow summer squash, julienned
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 broccoli stems, julienned
- 1/4 buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
Steam squash until tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Add tomatoes and broccoli. In small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mustard, basil and curry powder. Pour over squash mixture and toss well to combine. Place cabbage on serving platter. Spoon on squash mixture. Serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!