Strawberry Brownie Pizza
Submitted by: Sarah Fisher of Burton, OH
- 1 pkg. brownie mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh strawberries
- ⅓ cup melting chocolate
- ½ tsp. shortening
- Mix brownie mix according to directions on the box.
- Pour into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and bake for 28 to 31 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out almost clean. Cool on a baking rack.
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Arrange sliced strawberries over top.
- Melt chocolate and shortening. Beat until smooth and drizzle over pizza.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!