- 8 ounces Driscoll’s Strawberries (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 8 ounces shell pasta, cooked, rinsed and cooled
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, drained
- 1/4 cups slivered fresh basil
- 1/4 cups slivered red onion
- 1/4 cups prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- Lighten Up Tip
- Use reduced fat or reduced calorie balsamic vinaigrette.
- Hull and quarter strawberries.
- Combine strawberries, pasta, mozzarella, basil and onion in a large bowl (salad can be prepared to this point and refrigerated until ready to serve).
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and mix gently until ingredients are well coated.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!