- 1 (18.25 ounce) package marble cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prepare and bake marble cake as directed on box. Poke holes in cooled cake with a fork. Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Pour gelatin over cake, and refrigerate for 2 1/2 hours. Combine whipped topping, vanilla pudding, milk, and vanilla in mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high speed for 3 to 5 minutes, until frosting is thick enough for spreading. Frost cake, and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Decorating suggestion: Top with sliced strawberries, arranging slices in circles with berry bottoms pointing out to form star patterns.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!