- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 7 graham crackers, divided
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries, slightly thawed
- Blend cream cheese, milk, 3 Tbsp. sugar, vanilla and 6 crackers in blender until smooth.
- Pour all but about 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into liquid measuring cup.
- Reserve for later use.
- Add strawberries and remaining sugar to remaining cream cheese mixture in blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Pour reserved cream cheese mixture gently over strawberry mixture in glasses.
- Crumble remaining cracker; sprinkle over smoothies.
- Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!