- 7 cups cut-up vegetables (zucchini, broccoli, carrots, radishes, green onions)
- 1 pepper (green, red, or yellow), sliced (1 to 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tomatoes (red or yellow or mixed)
- 2/3 cup light or fat-free dressing
- Wash and prepare the vegetables (cut the carrots and zucchini in slices, slice or chop tomatoes, make the broccoli and cauliflower in florets).
- If you plan to make this ahead or keep for several days, seed the tomatoes or they get too juicy.
- Combine all vegetables and salad dressing in a bowl, stirring to coat vegetables with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 3 hours to blend flavors.
- Store any leftovers in refrigerator and use within 3 days.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!