- 1 (4 to 5 lb.) boneless whole pork loin roast
- 1/3 onion, chopped
- 1/3 celery, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° 1 1/2 hours. In skillet, saute onion, celery and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon 1 cup sauce over roast. Bake 45 to 55 minutes longer or until meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!