Sweet Corn with BBQ Butter
- 4 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauc
- 1/4 stick Butte
- Kosher Salt and Ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven broiler on high.
- In small saucepan over low heat, combine barbecue sauce and butter until melted and smooth.
- Place sweet corn in a medium-sized baking dish and pour barbecue mixture over sweet corn.
- Broil sweet corn, 4 inches from broiler, being sure to watch the whole time. Turn and baste the sweet corn until golden. Serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!