Fresh Corn Salad
Contributed to: American Diabetes Association
- 4 small ears of corn (silks and husks removed)
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes (halved
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. sal
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oi
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinega
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the corn, reduce heat to medium, and cook, covered, 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp when pierced with a fork. Drain in colander and run under cold water to cool quickly.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut the corn off the cob and add to the tomato mixture. Toss gently until well blended.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!