- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Add chicken wings, a few at a time; seal bag and toss to coat.
- Place wings on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drain.
- Combine the honey, orange juice concentrate and ginger; brush generously over chicken wings.
- Reduce heat to 325°.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear done, basting occasionally with more sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving if desired.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!