- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section.
- Set wings aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and ginger.
- Cook and stir until blended and heated through.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag; add honey mixture.
- Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place wings in a well-greased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes.
- Drain; turn wings. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set.
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!