- White, Red, Green, Black and Orange Candy Melts
- Peanut butter sandwich cookies
- Holiday Confetti, Holiday and Snowflake Mix Sprinkles
- Cinnamon Drops
- Black Sugar Pearls
- Silver Pearlized Sugar
- Melt white candy melts candy following package instructions.
- Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Spoon melted candy over top surface of cookie; chill 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Turn cookies over, candy side down, on cooling grid.
- Completely cover cookies with melted candy; chill 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Repeat, if needed, to completely cover cookie.
- To decorate snowmen, melt candy melts candy following package instructions as needed.
- Using red, green and white candy in candy or disposable decorating bag, pipe hats, ear muff band and scarves, adding colored sugar trim to candy before it sets.
- For ball cap, cut a candy melt candy wafer in half; attach with melted candy.
- Attach sprinkles for buttons, ear muffs and decorative accents using dots of melted candy.
- Using melted black candy and decorating bag, pipe facial features.
- Using melted orange candy and decorating bag, pipe nose.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!