Submitted by Lynne Harold of Garrettsville, Ohio
- 3 cups cooked potatoes
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onions or chives, chopped fine
- 1/8 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/8 cup dill weed (not seed) chopped fine or dried
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs,
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 1/4 cup grated Swiss cheese.
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes and sour cream.
- Place layer of potatoes in greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle layer of mixed ingredients over potatoes.
- Continue layering potatoes and dry ingredients alternately until all are used.
- Dot generously with butter and cover with sour cream.
- Sprinkle topping over casserole and bake at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Lightly brown bread crumbs in butter.
- Toss with swiss cheese.