Submitted by Lynne Herold of Garrettsville, OH
- 2 lbs. large mushrooms
- 1/2 lb. sausage, cooked
- 3 Tbsp. onions, minced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup Redpack petite diced tomatoes (with onion, celery & green pepper)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- Blanch caps and drain well on paper towels.
- Chop mushroom stems fine.
- Saute stems, onion and seasonings with sausage until heated through.
- Drain well & add tomato.
- Mix well.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture.
- Top with swiss cheese and bake until hot and cheese is melted at 350° for about 15 minutes.