- Spring roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 head of green cabbage, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup thin noodles, pre-cooked (use rice, Chinese or bean thread noodles)
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (use cilantro, basil or mint, your choice)
- 1/4 cup carrots, grated or julienned
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated (optional)
Toss together all ingredients except wrappers in large bowl. Submerge wrappers in hot water until pliable, about 15 seconds. Place about 2 tablespoons of mix on wrapper and wrap your spring rolls. Serve with dipping sauce.
Spring rolls are a quick, no cook meal and are surprisingly easy to make. Be sure to make a dipping sauce to serve along with your spring rolls.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!