- 1/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbs butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Your favorite flavor of Greek yogurt
- Fruit for topping*
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, butter, honey, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt with a whisk.
- Stir in the oats, coconut and almonds.
- Divide the granola mixture into the muffin cups (you should have enough for 12 cups).
- Spray a table/cereal spoon with cooking spray.
- Use the back of the spoon to push the granola mixture down and up the sides to fit the shape of the cup.
- Spray again as needed to keep the granola from sticking to the spoon.
- Bake the cups in the center rack of your oven for 20-30 minutes until they are golden brown (time can vary with different ovens).
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before carefully removing with the tip of a paring knife.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Fill the cups with 1/3 cup of yogurt mixed with fruit.
Cups tend to keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!