- Strong Vinaigrette:
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 heaping teaspoon green-peppercorn mustard
- 1/2 (scant) teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
Whisk all ingredients together. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and fish out the seeds. Place on a platter and top with crumbled feta cheese. Sprinkle with minced chives and parsley, basil strips, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Spoon Strong Vinaigrette over all.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!