- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4 1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Garlic powder to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended.
- Spread over the tortillas; roll up tightly.
- Wrap each with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap; cut into 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch slices. (An electric knife works best.)
- Discard ends.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve with salsa if desired.
- Yield: about 4 dozen.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!