- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Combine beans and taco seasoning.
- Spread mixture on a round 12-inch serving platter.
- Mash avocados with lemon juice.
- Spread over beans.
- Spread sour cream over avocado.
- Sprinkle olives, chilies, tomatoes, onions and cheese over sour cream.
- Serve with tortilla chips.