- 4 cups white beans (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 1 chopped green chili (can adjust to taste)
- 3 garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 3/4 pound chicken (cooked and cubed)
- 6 corn tortillas (toasted and cut into 1 inch squares)
- Sauté peppers and onion in olive oil.
- Add green chili, garlic, spices and chicken broth. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add milk, cooked beans, and cooked chicken. Allow to thicken before adding cilantro. Heat through.
- Top chili with crisp tortillas before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!