- 2 red apples (such as Cameo Apples)
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless, cooked, diced, about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 lettuce leaves (Bibb, Romaine, green or red leaf)
- Cut apples in quarters; remove core and chop.
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients, except lettuce.
- To serve, arrange lettuce on serving plates top with apple and chicken salad.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!