Whole Wheat Pasta Primaveraa
Courtesy of: Cleveland Clinic clevelandclinic.org
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces green beans, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts), chopped
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, snap peas, green beans, scallions, salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Cook, stirring often, for 2-3 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Divide the pasta evenly among four bowls and spoon the vegetables on top. Sprinkle with parsley, tarragon, and Parmesan cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!