Salmon Bowtie Pasta
- 1 pound fresh Salmon fillet
- 1 pound bowtie pasta uncooked
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Wash your hands and clean your preparation area. Rinse asparagus spears under cool water.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until salmon reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.
- While the salmon is baking, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and dill in a small bowl.
- Boil a pot of water for pasta, cook pasta according to package directions. The last 3 minutes of the pasta boiling, add in the asparagus and peas. Drain and place in large serving bowl and toss with the olive oil dressing.
- Flake the salmon to pieces, removing from skin, and place in the serving bowl with the pasta. Toss to combine and coat with dressing. Top with Parmesan, mixing slightly if desired. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!