- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cola beverage
- 8 1-inch pineapple cubes
- 4 wooden skewers
- Orange pepper jelly:
- 1/4 red pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- fresh greens, orange cup, slices & zest, red grapes
Marinate chicken in combined Italian dressing and cola in refrigerator 1 hour. Soak wooden skewers in water 20 minutes. Assemble skewers, chicken and 2 pineapple cubes on each skewer, leaving 1/4-inch between pieces.
Heat broiler to high. Place kebabs on broiler lined with foil about 6-inches from heat; broil 14-18 minutes, turning as needed until chicken is done and browned.
While chicken is cooking, combine pepper jelly, zest and juice in microwaveable measuring cup; microwave on high 30 seconds. Pour into orange cup. Arrange kebabs and cup on plate; garnish with greens, orange slices, zest and red grapes.