- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, bananas, oil and extracts.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in zucchini and walnuts.
- Transfer to three 5-3/4-inch by 3-inch by 2-inch loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 3 mini loaves (6 slices each).
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!