Barbecue Hot Dog and Potato Packs
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Divide potato wedges among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 inch square).
- Top each with a hot dog, onion wedges and cheese.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox