You will notice on 99% of our stories and columns there is an opportunity at the bottom of each to Leave a Reply. This is your opportunity to speak your mind to fellow readers of the website and hopefully engage others to do the same. Commenting on stories couldn’t be easier. Here’s how…
1. Register (if you haven’t already)
Registration is quick and easy. We only ask for 2 items of information.
- Visit our registration page.
- Enter the username you’d like and your email address.
- Click the “Submit Registration” button.
- Check your email for your new password.
- Log in!
2. Find a story or column you would like to comment on.
There are many hot topics to choose from on Farm and Dairy. Here are a few that may interest you.
3. Speak up! Place your comment.
When you have found a story to comment on, do the following:
a) Scroll to the bottom of the page and find where it reads “Leave a Reply”. Click “Log in” (if your not already logged in)
and Login (when you complete the Login Process you will be Redirected back to the story you were on)
b) Submit your comment (Located at the bottom of the story)
c) You will notice that the comment is “awaiting moderation.” When it’s approved by our moderators it will be posted for other users to see. Once you have 1 approved comment you no longer need to wait for moderation!
That’s it! Try making your first comment today.
You may also choose to Make Your Own Topic!
Use our forums to drive your own conversation. There are many categories to choose from.
- Respect others. This is obvious but often forgotten.
- No profanity. Points can be made without profanity. Comments with profanity will be edited or deleted.
- Make sure your comment is relevant to the story it is on.
- Have fun and enjoy the discussion. You may comment more than once on a single story to continue the discussion.