- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3 cups sliced, cooked chicken breast (about 3/4 pound)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese crumbles, divided
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing with bacon
- 2 slices ready-to-serve bacon, crumbled
Toss lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, onions and 1/2 cup of the cheese in large bowl. Add dressing; mix lightly. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Makes 4, 2-1/2 cup servings
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!