- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Gingerich Bros. Maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup of brown sugar and butter in bowl and cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press into greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mean-while,combine 2/3 cup of brown sugar and Gingerich Bros. Maple syrup in saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl which can take heat, beat eggs, vanilla and flour.
- Gradually pour hot syrup into egg mixture, stirring constantly. Pour over baked crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup chopped pecans over and bake 20 minutes.
From: Sperry & Gingerich
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!