All Purpose Chili
Submitted by: Rick Tytko, Brecksville, Ohio 44141
- 1 1/2 lbs. Ground meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cans (15.5 oz.)dark red kidney beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) Garbanzo beans
- 2 cans (15.5 oz.) Diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) Tomato sauce
- 2 T. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Brown meat and onion in a pan with a little bit of oil. Drain off grease and set aside.
- In a kettle, place all other ingredients. Then add meat and onion mixture. Bring to a soft boil; turn down, cover and simmer for about 25-30 minutes.
- Good with corn chip scoops or just as is.