- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan.
- Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with basil.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!