- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cut loaf in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread cut sides of bread with the pizza sauce.
- Top with the Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper and cheese.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!