- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on a lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan, forming a crust; seal perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and mustard; spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onions and cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!