- 3/4 snap beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Steam beans and broccoli 8 minutes. In blender or food processor, combine walnuts with remaining ingredients and 2 ozs. water. Puree mixture until smooth. Pour sauce over vegetables. Can be served hot or cold. Serves 4.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!