- 8 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 16 snow peas
- 8 slices uncured turkey bacon, cut crosswise in half
- 1/2 cup Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- CUT shrimp lengthwise in half.
- Place 1 shrimp piece on each snow pea; wrap with bacon piece.
- Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Place in single layer in shallow pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until shrimp turn pink.
- Discard toothpicks.
- MICROWAVE dressing and crushed pepper in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until heated through.
- Brush lightly onto appetizers.
- Serve with remaining dressing mixture.