- 2 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 24 small fresh mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. each zest and juice from 2 limes, divided
- 3/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne), divided
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- THREAD shrimp and vegetables onto 24 wooden skewers; place in shallow dish.
- Mix dressing, cilantro, 2 tsp. lime zest and 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper until blended.
- Pour over kabobs; turn to evenly coat kabobs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- HEAT greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove kabobs from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill kabobs 6 to 8 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning after 4 min.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo, garlic, lime juice, remaining zest and remaining ground red pepper.
- SERVE kabobs with mayo mixture.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!