- 1 (12-inch) pizza dough shell, unbaked
- 2/3 bell pepper, diced 1/2-inch
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 Calamata olive, chopped
- 12 ozs. fresh asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 3 ozs. Mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 ozs. Feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
On dough shell, layer in order, red bell pepper, onion and olive. Arrange asparagus spears, tips toward edge, in pinwheel fashion over vegetables. Evenly sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 500° until crust and cheese are lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges.
California Asparagus Commission
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!