Asparagus Zucchini Pasta
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped to 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cups fresh parsley
- Cook Pasta in large sauce pan in lightly salted water until al dente. Then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add zucchini, asparagus and garlic. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
- Add tomatoes, cream cheese and lemon juice. Simmer 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Add pasta and parsley to combine
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!