- 6 ounces cooked boneless ham, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 3 (5-oz.) bags spring mix salad greens
- 3 Gala apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- 1 (7-oz.) pkg. glazed walnuts or 1 1/2 cups toasted walnut pieces
- 1/2 of small red onion, thinly sliced, halved and separated into pieces
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup bottled champagne or balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 goat cheese crumbles
Combine salad greens, apples, pomegranate seeds, walnuts and onion in very large salad bowl. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; gently toss until lightly coated. Spoon salad mixture onto individual salad plates. Top with ham; sprinkle with goat cheese. Serve immediately. Makes 8 to12 side dish salads.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!