Autumn Sweet Potato Chili
- Individual Ingredient
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes (do not drain)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (do not drain)
- Water to achieve desired consistency
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Dried or fresh chopped cilantro
- Combine sweet potatoes, chili powder and salsa in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until heated through, stirring as needed.
- Add beans with liquid and cook another 3 minutes to blend flavors.
- Thin with water if needed. Heat through. 5. Serve with sour cream, cheese and cilantro on the side.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!