- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups diced red bell peppers
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups diced yellow summer squash
- 3 cups frozen lima beans
- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh sage
In a skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Add onion; cook until translucent (2 minutes). Add garlic, bell peppers, zucchini, squash, lima beans, and corn. Season as desired; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender (10 minutes). Stir in sage, and serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!