Submitted by: Rick Tytko
- 1 – Tbsp. Olive oil
- 8 oz. Italian Sausage, casing removed
- 1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 – 28 oz. Can diced tomatoes w/juice
- 1 – 8 oz. Bottle Clam juice
- 1 – 10 oz. Can baby clams, chopped
- In a large saucepan, combine oil, garlic, sausage and mushrooms. Saute until sausage is no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes, clam juice and clams. Bring to a boil. Spoon into bowls and top with garlic or other flavored croutons, if desired
Makes 4-6 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!