- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 2/3 cup heart healthy biscuit mix (such as Heart Smart Bisquick Baking Mix)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white or black pepper (add more if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning (optional)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 425°. Spread canola oil in bottom of 13x9x2-baking dish (or line with nonstick foil and coat top of foil with oil). Add biscuit mix, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian herb seasoning, if desired, to a medium sized bowl and whisk to blend well.
Coat both sides of each chicken breast with Bisquick coating mixture and place in prepared baking dish. Coat tops of chicken breasts with canola cooking spray. Bake for about 35 minutes or until coating is golden brown and chicken is cooked throughout in thickest part. Serves 6.
These taste great hot or cold!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!