Baked Corn Casserole
- 15.25-oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 14.75-oz. can creamed-style corn
- 8 oz. box corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the can of whole kernel corn, creamed corn, corn mix, sour cream and butter. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!