- 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes (12 oz.)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (3 oz.)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups baby spinach (2.5 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz.), DIVIDED
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 4 EGGS
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add potatoes, mushrooms and water; mix and spread in even layer.
- Cook, covered, 8 minutes.
- Turn vegetables over; cook, uncovered, until soft, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add spinach, sour cream, 1/4 cup cheese and dill weed; mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly among four greased 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- Press an indentation (about 2-inch diameter) into center of mixture with back of spoon.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Break and slip an egg into each indentation.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 25 to 30 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!