- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 small carrot, diced, OPTIONAL
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 EGGS
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz.)
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onion
- Combine broccoli, carrot, if desired, and water in 10-inch nonstick skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally to break up broccoli, about 10 minutes; drain well.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl until blended.
- Add broccoli mixture, cheese and green onion; mix well.
- Coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!