- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts (3 oz.)
- 1 jar OR can (7 to 8-3/4 oz.) whole baby corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup fresh straw mushrooms
- 4 EGGS
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 oz. uncooked rice noodles OR vermicelli pasta, cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup bottled Pad Thai sauce
- Combine bean sprouts, baby corn, green onions and peanuts in medium bowl; toss.
- Coat large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms; sauté until tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Beat eggs and garlic powder in small bowl until blended; pour over mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring to break up eggs, until eggs are still moist but no visible liquid egg remains.
- Add noodles, sauce and bean sprout mixture.
- Cook, tossing gently with 2 spoons, until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!