- 1 8 oz. pkg. sugar and sodium free white cake mix
- Cooking spray
- 1?1 1/2 oz. pkg. sugar free, reduced calorie instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 20 oz. low calorie cherry pie filling
- 15 oz. crushed pineapple, canned with juice, drained
- 16 oz. strawberries, frozen, thawed and sliced (unsweetened)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 16 oz. frozen low fat whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar free, fat free chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13 X 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Make cake mix according to directions on package. Spoon batter into prepared baking pan. Bake for approximately 12 minutes. Make pudding according to directions on package, using the 3 cups fat free milk. Smear pudding across top of cake. In this exact order, put pie filling, pineapple, strawberries, banana, and whipped topping on top. Pour the chocolate syrup over all and sprinkle with walnuts. Makes 18 servings.
Amount Per Serving Calories 222.2 Total Carbs 42.9 g Dietary Fiber 3.1 g Sugars 23.6 g Total Fat 4.9 g
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!