- 1/2 package low-fat cream cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 can low-sodium vegetarian beans (undrained, about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 can tomatoes (chopped, about 8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 pound shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (about 2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of an 8×8-inch baking or casserole dish.
- Spread beans on top of cream cheese.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic powder, and onion powder, and spoon on top of beans. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.