- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups thinly sliced spinach leaves
- 1 cup spicy vegetable juice cocktail
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In small bowl, combine vegetable juice cocktail, balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil, chili powder, ground cumin and salt; remove 1/2 cup dressing and reserve. Place remaining mix in airtight container and reserve for other uses (enough for about 2 batches salad).
In large bowl, combine beans, tomato and onion; mix well. Add 1/2 cup reserved dressing; toss to coat. Add spinach; toss to coat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!